I bring 17 years counseling experience to Bridge to Wellness Centers, helping clients find their strengths and then enhancing them to promote healing. My work has spanned four countries, and helped people from five continents. I have also worked extensively with military members and their families. I believe personal strengths can be used to heal from anxiety, trauma, depression, abuse, substance abuse, grieving and loss, negative relationships, challenging parental situations, can assist to alleviate chronic pain, and can be used to help make you whole.
I help clients cope with anything from stress that comes with everyday living up to healing from severe trauma. I offer talk therapy, neurofeedback, individual, family, marital, and group counseling.
- Years in Practice: 17 Years
- School: University of Durham, UK
- Year Graduated: 2002
- License and State: 0701004115 Virginia
- Membership: American Psychological Association
- Member Since: 2019
- Post-Graduate Certificate: King’s College London Institute of Psychiatry
- Post-Graduate Certificate Date: 2001