Cori is an artist, educator and therapist who values trauma informed practices, cultural humility, and Person-Centered Therapy. She received her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art Education from Longwood University in 2017, and her Master of Science in Art Therapy and Counseling from Eastern Virginia Medical School in 2019. Upon graduation, Cori spent several years providing Trauma-Systems-Therapy for Refugees, Public School Counseling, outpatient services, and completing EMDR Basic Training. She is fully licensed as a counselor in Maine and Virginia, a Board-Certified Art Therapist, and is happy to collaborate with clients of all ages.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- School: Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Year Graduated: 2019
- License and State: Virginia 0701012547
- Immigrant/Refugee Therapy
- Eye-Movement-Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Trauma Informed Art Therapy